Poodee??
First, I would like to say this was all agperp's idea. I am still not so sure about blogging, but decided it would be an easy way to keep in touch since I made my trek to Kansas City, or as I like to call it, "The Armpit of America". So, I will give it a shot and hope to be able to post regularly.
Now for the Poodee part:
It is little known fact that I received this nickname from my sister Emily. It is short for Poodle, the name Karen fondly calls Jack on NBC's Will and Grace. It was a funny little name at first, used only in private conversations. That soon changed as Emily's love for my new name grew and she decided to start uttering it in public! I must admit I was a little embarrassed at first. But, as my moniker caught on in my family circle, I realized this was not going to go away and those feelings changed to acceptance. In fact, I take ownership of it and will sign my first post as such!
I hope you can check back often.
Love, Poodee
Now for the Poodee part:
It is little known fact that I received this nickname from my sister Emily. It is short for Poodle, the name Karen fondly calls Jack on NBC's Will and Grace. It was a funny little name at first, used only in private conversations. That soon changed as Emily's love for my new name grew and she decided to start uttering it in public! I must admit I was a little embarrassed at first. But, as my moniker caught on in my family circle, I realized this was not going to go away and those feelings changed to acceptance. In fact, I take ownership of it and will sign my first post as such!
I hope you can check back often.
Love, Poodee


3 Comments:
At 5:35 AM,
agperp said…
Poodee, I love your new blog, and I love you! I hope you can post often so we can see what you are up to in KC. Andy and I can't wait to see you at X-mas, and we can't wait to come visit you in your new city.
Love, E
At 5:37 AM,
agperp said…
I love your new blog, and I love you! I hope that you can post often so we can keep us with what you are doing in KC! Andy and I can't wait to see you at X-mas, and we can't wait to come visit you in your new city.
Love, E
At 9:02 AM,
agperp said…
I think that both Ft Wayne, IN and Newark, NJ easily beat KC for the armpit title.
Post a Comment
<< Home