Family and Friends
- Emily and Andy
- Rog and Kel
- Chris and Erica
- Mom stopped at the little French bakery down the s...
- Mom loves California rolls - avocado, crab meat, a...
- Here I am with my birthday spread! Mom and I picke...
- Fly By
- Successful Saturday & Ow ow ow Part 3
- KC Jazz v. Chicago Women @ 1:00!
- Look What I Did!
- Let the Hunt Begin!
- Spring is Here!
- Jack Johnson and Curious George



2 Comments:
At 1:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Belated B-Day! I am ridiculous....I woke up yesterday at 6 a.m. and was going to call u so I could be the firt to wish you a Happy B-Day. Then, I figured you'd be mad, so I went back to bed to sleep off my hangover:(( Needless to say, I ended up forgetting to call:(( Happy B-Day girl:)) Sorry I couldn't be there! Miss ya! Amy
At 7:02 PM,
agperp said…
I love you Poodee. Mmmwah! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
Post a Comment
<< Home