DC recap
We arrived in DC late Friday night - our plane was delayed an hour out of KC. When we arrived, we drove through some pretty rough neighborhoods to get to our hotel. We saw at least 50 emergency vehicles & squad cars at 3 major crime scenes on the way...traffic was diverted around one, we saw a stretcher and an ambulance at another, and finally a man in cuffs at the third - yikes! I guess it isn't called the murder capital of the world for nothing!
Saturday we played the Washington DC Furies and Atlanta. We lost both matches. On Saturday night we all went out dressed in these horrible wool mod/vintage dresses. It was pretty funny though, everyone we met loved it. At least we wouldn't lose each other - pretty hard to miss!
Sunday we won our match against the Maryland Stingers.
Sunday evening we stayed very near the White House, etc. and I got a lot of great pics of the monuments at night. I flew out of DC on Monday morning and was at work by 10:30 am!
Saturday we played the Washington DC Furies and Atlanta. We lost both matches. On Saturday night we all went out dressed in these horrible wool mod/vintage dresses. It was pretty funny though, everyone we met loved it. At least we wouldn't lose each other - pretty hard to miss!
Sunday we won our match against the Maryland Stingers.
Sunday evening we stayed very near the White House, etc. and I got a lot of great pics of the monuments at night. I flew out of DC on Monday morning and was at work by 10:30 am!


1 Comments:
At 8:42 AM,
Anonymous said…
Nice DC story:))) Those dresses were insane - where did you find them? Too crazy.
Well - - - back to it!
Miss Ya!
When are you comming to visit?
Post a Comment
<< Home