I am really 19 years old!
Go to: www.realage.com
Answer a few questions and get the biological age of your body based on how well you take care of it.
You will get a read out of what you are doing to make yourself younger and what things are tacking age onto your body.
I could be younger but I don't eat enough fruits & veggies, I have that low resting heart rate (I have blogged about it before), I don't get my cholesterol checked...the list goes on!
Answer a few questions and get the biological age of your body based on how well you take care of it.
You will get a read out of what you are doing to make yourself younger and what things are tacking age onto your body.
I could be younger but I don't eat enough fruits & veggies, I have that low resting heart rate (I have blogged about it before), I don't get my cholesterol checked...the list goes on!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home