Washing Machine - 1, Poodee - 0
I have been fighting with my washer ever since I moved in! At first, I could only get hot water to fill the tank, the cold barely trickled in. So, I switched the hoses around at the wall and the problem was solved (for a little while anyway). There was a little bit of dirty water in the bottom of the drum, so I ran it with soap and no clothes. During that load, the washer decided to stop spinning and draining. I went through the troubleshooting guide on the back of the washer lid and I am convinced it is suds lock.
So, I have been bailing my washer, running fresh water into it, letting the suds sit overnight and trying again - no luck. I even threw in a load with old towels and NO soap. Of course the washer stopped at the spin cycle and guess what, there were suds everywhere!
My washer is covered under my home warranty, but I think I can fight this thing and win. I will let you know what happens.
So, I have been bailing my washer, running fresh water into it, letting the suds sit overnight and trying again - no luck. I even threw in a load with old towels and NO soap. Of course the washer stopped at the spin cycle and guess what, there were suds everywhere!
My washer is covered under my home warranty, but I think I can fight this thing and win. I will let you know what happens.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home