Monday, Monday
It was overcast and cooler this morning which allowed us to venture to the Brookside shops on 63rd street. I had never been before and was a little disappointed. Especially since we were dying for caffeine in the form of coffee and couldn't find a coffee shop to save our lives! We headed back toward the Plaza for lunch and to return some of my "window shopping" purchases from yesterday. As the temperatures warmed up, we ran back to the house to finish watching our movies. Then we took a short stroll down the street from my house to Velvet Creme Popcorn where we picked up some white chocolate and almond covered popcorn. Mmmm.


2 Comments:
At 5:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
What?!?!?!? When are you two going to come and visit MEEEE! I think I need to start a blog with my life dilemas. All ended well today, I have a Mariott "Suite" for $110/night and I get double the points by staying here:)) I love my new place! I will be here for 3 months! Ahhhh:)) Gotta love my life!
I can't belive you put poor Jules to work Erica:)) You two are too funny. I love the dining room table - - - nice find!
Well, better get to work!
It's already 8! Ahh...don't worry - I'm only working for an hour:)) Then time for TV!!!!
Miss you both tons!
At 9:03 PM,
Erica said…
I am glad to hear things turned out. AND I didn't put Julie to work per say, I told her we were doing "projects", that sounds better don't you think? Julie loved every minute of it anyway!
Post a Comment
<< Home