
This was a major production even though it doesn't look like I did all that much. First, I went to Home Depot and bought my new favorite yard toy - a Garden Claw! So I garden clawed this bed up. then weeded it and took out a whole slew of tree roots (I broke my new fiberglass shovel Grandpa E gave to me as a housewarming gift trying to do this - yes, that is how major these roots were! Sorry Gramps :( I raked it nice and graded it and managed to haul 4 wheelbarrows of black dirt out of there in the meantime. Then it was finally time for mulch.
If you look closely you will see that my fence is fixed (well, almost, I have one more clamp to put on but I forgot to pick up the nut and bolt this morning at the store)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home