Poodee

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Say Cheese!

This year I ordered wax cheese cut outs from Verns Cheese for the ladies in my department for Christmas. Everyone will get a Wisconsin and a cow. I think it is going to be a hit, I mean, who doesn't like cheese!? And, it is common knowledge in the office that I cannot keep brick cheese in my house because I cannot eat it responsibly. I never knew how many dairy products I ate until I moved outside of WI. So, I think that everyone will be excited to receive real WI cheese from my home town!

For myself, I ordered smoked string cheese and chocolate cheese fudge, which tastes like chocolate but is really cheese. Mmmm.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger agperp said…

    I knew about the ice cream, but not brick cheese - I didn't expect that out of you. Andy likes brick cheese too - we really are all brothers and sisters (Except for Andy and me - we're not brother and sister)

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    The foods I cannot consume responsibly not only include cheese and ice cream but also peanut butter and beer.

    I thought you would have picked up on the cheese thing, I did try to demolish a hunk of romano the last time I was at your place.

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger agperp said…

    I forgot about the romano...it was afterall after we both did not responsibly consume beer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home