posted by Erica @ 3:20 PM
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous said…
Maybe you should come and try Wolf CreekKim
At 7:23 PM, Chris said…
I would love to but I'm allergic to wolf.
At 9:07 AM, Erica said…
Kim, How was the skiing last weekend, how did you do?I am pretty sure I can get my funny guy "unallergic" - I would love to come out there sometime :)
At 12:47 AM, Chris said…
It's a miracle...I'm cured! I just licked a wolf with no adverse reactions.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At 8:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
Maybe you should come and try Wolf Creek
Kim
At 7:23 PM,
Chris said…
I would love to but I'm allergic to wolf.
At 9:07 AM,
Erica said…
Kim, How was the skiing last weekend, how did you do?
I am pretty sure I can get my funny guy "unallergic" - I would love to come out there sometime :)
At 12:47 AM,
Chris said…
It's a miracle...I'm cured! I just licked a wolf with no adverse reactions.
Post a Comment
<< Home