Gobble Gobble!
I flew into Wisconsin early this morning to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. The final leg of my trip into Appleton was pretty rough from the wind and snow that was to greet me (a far cry from the 67 degrees in KCMO yesterday). I seriously considered taking advantage of the barf bag in my seat pocket! I did come out of it okay, but my parents said I was looking pretty pale coming out of my gate.
I have been out and about all day, eating, drinking and making merry, and eating some more...thank God mom and dad ushered me home so they could catch the latest episode of Survivor, I needed a good excuse to turn down seconds (or was it thirds?) on Aunt Krystals apple pie.
Well, my mom just sat a Kahlua ice cream drink in front of me - looks like I need to make it home more often! I also need to get to the TV, Survivor will be on in T-10 minutes (I don't watch that often, but root for Gary when I do).
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving evening!
I have been out and about all day, eating, drinking and making merry, and eating some more...thank God mom and dad ushered me home so they could catch the latest episode of Survivor, I needed a good excuse to turn down seconds (or was it thirds?) on Aunt Krystals apple pie.
Well, my mom just sat a Kahlua ice cream drink in front of me - looks like I need to make it home more often! I also need to get to the TV, Survivor will be on in T-10 minutes (I don't watch that often, but root for Gary when I do).
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving evening!


1 Comments:
At 5:13 PM,
agperp said…
Poodle, Andy and I agree that you are quite the blogger! Keep the posts coming, we love to read them.
Love, Emily and Andy
Post a Comment
<< Home