Christmas in KC: Day 1
Here they are! Mom & Dad drove in today to help me celebrate my first Christmas in KC.
Some of the nights events included:
1. Dad breaking his fork in half while we enjoyed homemade pizza for dinner
2. One trip to the liquor store
3. Watching the movie Crash (I LOVE this movie, picked it up at Target last night, but I don't think mom and dad enjoyed it as much as I do :(
4. Mom being consumed by my high speed internet connection. I could hardly get her away to come and watch the movie.
Now that mom and dad are in bed, I am frantically searching the net for things to do in KC. I am very concerned they aren't going to have a fun time. So, what will I come up with? You will have to check back and see!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home