Christmas Recap!
I have had a wonderful time back home for the weekend. I must say that I am really sad to go back to KCMO tonight.
But, I did get a new digital camera for Christmas, a really nice one! I can't wait to start snapping some pics for all of you. There are so many features, it will take me quite a while to learn them all. Who needs a dog when you have a new camera? I will be occupied for months, and practice does make perfect - the Kodak Gallery is going to love me!
Rak-Kak has posted a great Christmas recap on their blog. It is true, I was very impatient for gift opening this year. It wasn't for my sake though, I couldn't wait for everyone to open the gifts I got them. The kids (agperp + poodee) went in together and got dad a great personalized Guinness rugby jersey. Mom got a 3 piece Rachael Ray Furi knife set. Pretty cool stuff.
I also got to spend a good amount of time at agperp's new place helping them settle in the past few days. I loved it. I really think I was a professional organizer in a prior life (my personality test results did mention "organization" a few times!)
So, prepare yourselves for some pictures and wish me a safe trip back!
But, I did get a new digital camera for Christmas, a really nice one! I can't wait to start snapping some pics for all of you. There are so many features, it will take me quite a while to learn them all. Who needs a dog when you have a new camera? I will be occupied for months, and practice does make perfect - the Kodak Gallery is going to love me!
Rak-Kak has posted a great Christmas recap on their blog. It is true, I was very impatient for gift opening this year. It wasn't for my sake though, I couldn't wait for everyone to open the gifts I got them. The kids (agperp + poodee) went in together and got dad a great personalized Guinness rugby jersey. Mom got a 3 piece Rachael Ray Furi knife set. Pretty cool stuff.
I also got to spend a good amount of time at agperp's new place helping them settle in the past few days. I loved it. I really think I was a professional organizer in a prior life (my personality test results did mention "organization" a few times!)
So, prepare yourselves for some pictures and wish me a safe trip back!


1 Comments:
At 4:58 PM,
agperp said…
We've been waiting for your first great post w/ pics from your camera. Where are you? Love, E
Post a Comment
<< Home