Odds and Ends
Oprah is on Letterman tonight! According to the NYPost.com, Oprah claims she hasn't been on the show in so long because in the past she has felt like the butt of his jokes and was just plain uncomfortable. She vowed she would never put herself in that position again - until tonight. Lighten up Op! I will definitely be watching.
I have received some of the best news in my e-mail inbox today - my lovely parents have bought tix to STOMP for me and agperp. This will be an early Christmas present for all of us. I am so excited - Thanks mom and dad!
It seems the worlds oldest practicing rugby player turned 90 yesterday. See him in action:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=b5b3c982-3895-4d37-aed7-54a8ac9bba5d&f=copy
Watch closely, he's 90 AND he's a prop. What a tough little bugger!
I have received some of the best news in my e-mail inbox today - my lovely parents have bought tix to STOMP for me and agperp. This will be an early Christmas present for all of us. I am so excited - Thanks mom and dad!
It seems the worlds oldest practicing rugby player turned 90 yesterday. See him in action:
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=b5b3c982-3895-4d37-aed7-54a8ac9bba5d&f=copy
Watch closely, he's 90 AND he's a prop. What a tough little bugger!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home