Goodbye Wisconsin, Hello Gym!
I made it back from my Thanksgiving trip safe and sound. I was welcomed back by tornadoes. Today it is snowing though, so I feel like I never left good ole Wisconsin.
Since Thanksgiving is over, I gave myself the okay to start thinking about Christmas. So, I bought a teeny tiny tree to put in my teeny tiny apartment:
Since Thanksgiving is over, I gave myself the okay to start thinking about Christmas. So, I bought a teeny tiny tree to put in my teeny tiny apartment:

Isn't it cute? Don't worry, its not finished quite yet. I want to add lights and a few more decorations. The great part is it was only $1 (I found it in the "One Spot" at Target) and goes great with my shabby chic decor.
Thats all for now :) Poodee
P.S. Because I am such a glutton, I have set new records for the most weight gained during a single holiday. So, if it is hard to get in touch with me, I am not answering my cell and not responding to e-mail, you know it is because I am sweating it out at the gym. I know, I do it to myself!


1 Comments:
At 4:43 PM,
Anonymous said…
i think you should ask santa for more minutes for x-mas:))
Post a Comment
<< Home