TGIF
Before I begin, a quick word on the snow: Kansas City sucks! People don't shovel their sidewalks here - not even businesses. It stopped snowing around 5am on Thursday and tonight I am the only one on my block, in my neighborhood even, that shoveled my walk - and I don't even own a shovel, I used a broom! Schools were closed for the second day in a row and I overheard a doctor say his nurse left early today because of "the weather". What weather? It was 20+ degrees and clear.
On a brighter note, only 6 days until I am back home for an early Christmas. Yay!
No major plans for the weekend, I am just going to relax, clean, do laundry, relax. Work was good this week. I had some really interesting cases, but it is nice not to have my eyes in a microscope for a couple of days. I'm sure I will make a trip (or two) to Target, and the gym too.
On a brighter note, only 6 days until I am back home for an early Christmas. Yay!
No major plans for the weekend, I am just going to relax, clean, do laundry, relax. Work was good this week. I had some really interesting cases, but it is nice not to have my eyes in a microscope for a couple of days. I'm sure I will make a trip (or two) to Target, and the gym too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home