posted by Erica @ 6:12 AM
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous said…
Awww, Erica, I miss you too! Hope you had a great weekend. P.S. Don't tell people our age ;)
At 5:09 AM, Anonymous said…
thanks for the message erica - i thought everyone had forgotten:)))i miss you guys tons....when are u ever going to visit - it's going to be 75 here next weekend:)))miss ya!amy
At 3:46 PM, Erica said…
Glad you liked the post girls! I wouldn't forget a momentous event like this, you are a quarter of a century old! :) haha! I know, my time will be here before you know it!
At 4:41 PM, agperp said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 4:43 PM, agperp said…
What am I, chopped liver? I left a message for you guys too! Come to my blog!
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Amy and Julie!Love, Kathy or Katie Rose Klaeser :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
At 3:25 PM,
Anonymous said…
Awww, Erica, I miss you too! Hope you had a great weekend.
P.S. Don't tell people our age ;)
At 5:09 AM,
Anonymous said…
thanks for the message erica - i thought everyone had forgotten:)))
i miss you guys tons....when are u ever going to visit - it's going to be 75 here next weekend:)))
miss ya!
amy
At 3:46 PM,
Erica said…
Glad you liked the post girls! I wouldn't forget a momentous event like this, you are a quarter of a century old! :) haha! I know, my time will be here before you know it!
At 4:41 PM,
agperp said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 4:43 PM,
agperp said…
What am I, chopped liver? I left a message for you guys too! Come to my blog!
At 9:51 PM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Amy and Julie!
Love, Kathy or Katie Rose Klaeser :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home