Back in Action!
I took a couple day hiatus from blogging. Why, you ask? Well read on my little friends...
**I didn't take any of the following pictures, I used Google Images.
**Don't worry mom, I didn't drunk drive either.
Saturday night started off at the Plaza, more specifically at the Kona Grill. I met my friend Amanda here for some really yummy sushi and drinks. After dinner we walked down the street to Re:verse for some more drinks and to hang out in the Red Room (no trickery here, it's a room and it's red, but for some reason it's a cool place to hang out.). Amanda went home around 11:00 so I met some of my rugby buddies.



1 Comments:
At 6:30 PM,
Roger-Kelly said…
There must be karma going in tonight between our PC's. Dad was just in here (the office) by me, and we were reading your Blog as you were publishing and he was saying, I hope she is not drinking and driving, and whola, you post you are not drunk driving. Good girl....
Post a Comment
<< Home