Happy 2006!
Whew, the past couple days have been a whirlwind! I hung out with the rugby girls: we pre-partied at Keith and Christina's loft, there was a New Year's Eve party at Summer's house where we watched the ball drop, an appearance at the GranFalloon on the Plaza, a random after bar in Brookside, and my head finally hit my pillow at 5 a.m. (One different thing about my 1st New Year's in KC is that the bars are NOT open all night like they are in MKE).
Today I was back in action when I met Libby around noon to watch the Packers. Libby is from The Appleton area and couldn't miss this game since it may be Brett Favre's last performance for Green Bay. They won and all is well with the world since I am now back at my house and ready to take a nap before a bunch of us head back to Keith and Christina's for dinner.
Today I was back in action when I met Libby around noon to watch the Packers. Libby is from The Appleton area and couldn't miss this game since it may be Brett Favre's last performance for Green Bay. They won and all is well with the world since I am now back at my house and ready to take a nap before a bunch of us head back to Keith and Christina's for dinner.

Here we are! L-R: Christina, Libby, Poodee. Cheering the Packers on, back on the horse, and VERY hung over!


1 Comments:
At 7:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
All I can say is that this is all some interesting reading! :)
Happy 2006
Katie Rose
Post a Comment
<< Home