Poodee

Saturday, March 18, 2006

F/U

I had my follow up appointment for my "head trauma" yesterday. I had a small neuro exam and everything checked out just fine. They said I had a vasovagal episode. (Click on the link, I pretty much experienced all of the "Features" listed!) Essentially, your heart rate and blood pressure plummet. This can happen when you are stressed, anxious, hungry, or in pain. While not common, it is known to happen to women during their annual pelvic exams. So, they gave me prescription Naproxen (~Aleve) for my bumps and bruises and sent me on my way.

I am feeling much, much better this morning. Mom suggested ice cream to make me feel better, but I know what would make me feel much, much, better - A trip to Target! I feel like I have cabin fever, I have been on my couch for 3 days. I think some retail therapy will do the trick.

All in all, I think this could have been the happiest ending to one of the top ten worst days of my life!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The only time I fell out of the stirrups I was on Ellie Mae.
    k

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger agperp said…

    We went to target today too - but all we bought was soap. We're trying to watch our spending.

    Sounds like you are feeling better! I love you.

    -E

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    To ERP: Unlike you and AGP, I splurged at Target. A couple items were for a certain somebodies upcoming bday...I can't wait until they are opened! Love ya, P

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    E!!! Are you kidding me?! It sounds like you got more beat up at the gyno than during a rugby match...I really hope you are feeling better. Thinking about you & talk to you soon..anna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home