Poodee

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Ow, ow, ow! - Part II

Well, rugby practice is every Monday and Wednesday, so I have endured another week of extreme soreness.

Monday night I really did it - I completely bit it during sprints. It was a sprinting relay of sorts, and my "team" was waiting for me to come in and tag off. So I am in a full out open field sprint, and my knee completely gives out and I totally fall on both knees and then continue to fall forward so I am completely laid out 10 feet from the finish! How embarrasing! I fell HARD - my knees were immediately swollen and are still black and blue today.

Everyone asked if I was okay. I assured them that I was and even finished my leg of the sprinting drill. My team was really grateful for that! Surprisingly, no one laughed, but I think that was only because we could barely breathe from all of the sprinting, let alone laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home