Poodee

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I cannot, cannot, cannot!

I have been working out pretty hard lately. I run to the gym after work (~ a mile), do sit ups, push ups, run some sprints or do a little interval training on the track, and then run home. Tonight I REALLY REALLY want to have some ice cream. I don't have any in the house because I can't eat it responsibly, but tonight I am willing to make a special trip to the grocery store just to pick some up.

Instead, I am trying to do anything else to keep me occupied - including blogging.

I am not sure it is working...my brain keeps saying, "Mmmm, ice cream!"

5 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have the same problem, but my brain says MMMMMM, BEER.
    Dad.

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    No that is not your brain, dad, that is Homer Simpson creeping into your subconscious!

     
  • At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does Homer Simpson like popcorn too? Dad

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When you are having these cravings, go to the store, and buy the smallest carton of ice cream that they have, or better yet, go to an ice cream shop and buy just one scoop, and enjoy!! Mom

     
  • At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The grocery list here mysteriously had three addtions:
    Coca Cola
    Irish Cream
    ICE CREAM

    but the buyer said that I banned!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home