posted by Erica @ 3:50 PM
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous said…
No, I didn't wear red today, I actually wore "Yellow". I didn't know it was wear red day until I had the news on tonight. Do you think I could wear red tomorrow to make up it? Mom
At 12:31 PM, Erica said…
Maybe, mom. I bet you could definitely make up for it by getting your lipids tested though :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
At 7:57 PM,
Anonymous said…
No, I didn't wear red today, I actually wore "Yellow". I didn't know it was wear red day until I had the news on tonight. Do you think I could wear red tomorrow to make up it? Mom
At 12:31 PM,
Erica said…
Maybe, mom. I bet you could definitely make up for it by getting your lipids tested though :)
Post a Comment
<< Home