Poodee

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Rugby Social

Last night we had a rugby wine and cheese social at Libby's house. Everyone who came had to bring a bottle of wine and the team provided the cheese, bread, fruit, etc. I brought a Rosemount Estate Shiraz that was very good. The 2 big hits if the night were a Macaroni Grill Chianti and Libby's favorite Vouvray which I need to find the name of.

I wanted to post pictures, so I put my new memory card in my card reader, but my computer said my file was corrupt. When I put the memory card back in my camera, all of my images were gone!

Anyway, it was a fun night. But, Libby has 2 cats and I was very allergic to them. Even today my eyes are red and a little swollen. I am stuffed up and have a runny nose all at the same time. Everyone is making plans for tonight, but I think I am going to stay in and pump myself full of allergy meds instead.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I figured out my camera issue - I reformatted my SD memory card in my camera and then just went ahead and installed the Canon software on my computer and now I never ever have to remove my SD from my camera ever again, which is probably a good thing.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    RUUUGBY! I cannot wait to come out there to meet your new team!!! I just can't wait to get out there...I was reading about you missing snow. E - seriously. You don't miss it! :) I will talk to you soon - just wanted to let you know I checked out this CUTE CUTE CUTE web blog of yours and it's in my favorites! love u, miss u, talk to you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home