Down Your Alley!
These are the awesome t-shirts that we made for the tournament today.
I surprised myself and actually bowled quite well in the first game. I broke100 for the first time ever and got a personal best 111. I was pretty pumped as you can see. I did my team proud!
As a team, we didn't win highest team average, but we also didn't win lowest team average either.

I surprised myself and actually bowled quite well in the first game. I broke100 for the first time ever and got a personal best 111. I was pretty pumped as you can see. I did my team proud!As a team, we didn't win highest team average, but we also didn't win lowest team average either.



1 Comments:
At 7:23 PM,
Roger-Kelly said…
It's a good thing you girls don't bowl for a living. Better keep your day jobs!
Just kidding.....as long as you all had fun, that's the most important.
KAK
Post a Comment
<< Home