Poodee

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Super Bowl Party Recap


I did watch the big game on Sunday night, almost in its entirety. I was at my friends Keith and Christina's loft with about 15 other people. You know I am not much of a football fan. Last week I couldn't of even told you who was playing. Luckily though, the Steelers won - Everyone at this party was a Steelers fan and donned shirts with slogans like "Steel Curtain".

So not knowing any football, I made the only big impact I knew how - through food. Yes, I single handedly introduced KC to fruit pizza. Apparently no one had ever had it before and 2 whole pans of it were wolfed down. I suppose I may be a Super Bowl legend in my own right and I owe it all to fruit pizza!

After the game, I dashed home to watch Grey's Anatomy. It was great and is a 2 parter to be continued next week.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    can you please send me the recipe for your fruit pizza?? it looks awesome...also, i LOVE greys anatomy! how could they leave us w/a 2 parter tho?!! i'm seriously pumped for sunday nite, i'm that pathetic!! LOVE IT!!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Fruit Pizza:

    Buy sugar cookie dough and press into a cake pan. Bake as package instructs - ~350 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown.

    Take one brick of cream cheese, softened, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1 Tablespoon of vanilla and combine until spreadable.

    Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled cookie.

    Garnish with fruit as desired. I really like and forgot to use mandarin oranges on mine.

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cheese. figures. thank god for tofutti!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home