Thursday Night Excitement
My friend Bryon and I went bowling last night. I bowled a personal best 119! As he was dropping me off in front of my house, an oncoming white Dodge Dynasty hit a roundabout that was less than 30 feet from where we were parked. A rim from the car came flying off, the hood was popped a little, there was a flat tire and a whole lot of oil. We just both sat kinda stunned for a minute or two. The driver ended up to be this tiny gal so we decided we should help her out.
The airbag exploded in her car and she was definitely shook up and I could tell right away a tad under the influence. We helped her push the car out of the intersection. She said she had just gotten into a fight with her husband and he had gotten out of the car a couple blocks back. It was a big mess. She didn't want to call the police for obvious reasons, and we ended up in my house so she could use a phone to call a tow truck.
The police were called anyway, and somehow knew to knock on my door to find the cars owner. So, at 11:30 last night, I had a police officer, this girl, and my friend Bryon in my living room. The officer asked if it was okay to go over the details of the accident inside since it was so cold out. It was fine by me.
The girl was really grateful for our help. She said that she had a job down the street cutting hair and in thanks she would gladly cut mine. It was a nice gesture, but for some reason I don't think I am going to ever take her up on that offer.
The airbag exploded in her car and she was definitely shook up and I could tell right away a tad under the influence. We helped her push the car out of the intersection. She said she had just gotten into a fight with her husband and he had gotten out of the car a couple blocks back. It was a big mess. She didn't want to call the police for obvious reasons, and we ended up in my house so she could use a phone to call a tow truck.
The police were called anyway, and somehow knew to knock on my door to find the cars owner. So, at 11:30 last night, I had a police officer, this girl, and my friend Bryon in my living room. The officer asked if it was okay to go over the details of the accident inside since it was so cold out. It was fine by me.
The girl was really grateful for our help. She said that she had a job down the street cutting hair and in thanks she would gladly cut mine. It was a nice gesture, but for some reason I don't think I am going to ever take her up on that offer.


1 Comments:
At 6:04 PM,
Roger-Kelly said…
Something like this could only happen to you.....I was laughing reading about this little adventure ~mom
Post a Comment
<< Home