Here's to Friday night!
Tonight is going to be very low key. It is all about me in my sweats, some macaroni and cheese, my couch, and the movie Wedding Crashers, which I bought last weekend.
It is going to be nice to relax for once. I have been out and about quite a bit on the weekends. Lets face it, it takes a lot of time and energy to go out. I need a break from all of the hoopla!
If I were in Milwaukee right now, my friend Jill would be sitting right next to me chilling too - she loves mac and cheese.
It is going to be nice to relax for once. I have been out and about quite a bit on the weekends. Lets face it, it takes a lot of time and energy to go out. I need a break from all of the hoopla!
If I were in Milwaukee right now, my friend Jill would be sitting right next to me chilling too - she loves mac and cheese.


1 Comments:
At 7:48 PM,
Anonymous said…
Saturday night at the Stowe house: pj's, Olympics and the constant search for "fun food" which we lack tonight!! Sounds like Thurs. night was enough excitement by you!
Post a Comment
<< Home