Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, or Charlotte?
I got this off my friend Anna's MySpace page...I am super disappointed that I am Charlotte! I see her as needy and desperate and far too naive. I don't think I am anything like her. Read on to see more of my disappointing results:
| You Are Most Like Charlotte! |
![]() You are the ultimate romantic idealist You've been hurt before, but that hasn't caused you to give up on love. If anything, your resolve to fall in love is stronger than ever. And it's this feminine optimism that men find most appealing about you. Romantic prediction: That guy you are seeing (or crushing on)? Could be very serious - if you play your cards right! |



2 Comments:
At 5:48 PM,
agperp said…
I'm Charlotte too! But, I guess I am married, and who ever thought that would happen?
At 8:20 AM,
Anonymous said…
you are a sweet, loving, caring woman, just like Charolette. Every one of those woman has something admirable about them! E - I'm Samantha...I could think of more than one negative thing to say about that...
;)
anna aka the VIXEN. whatever...
Post a Comment
<< Home