Poodee
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Dum Dum
As I was walking to work this morning, I realized that I had only put a sock on my right foot, and that I was in fact sockless on the left. At least my shoes matched - I need a vacation!
posted by Erica @
5:21 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Erica
Location:
United States
View my complete profile
Family and Friends
Emily and Andy
Rog and Kel
Chris and Erica
Previous Posts
Here it is...
Happy Cinco De Mayo!
DC recap
Here are a few of my teammates - There were 18 of ...
Christina and I at the Rugby Social on Saturday ni...
The Washington Monument & the reflecting pool. If...
.
The new WWII memorial. You can see the Lincoln Me...
The fountains at the WWII monument
Dwight D. Eisenhower Executive Offices building. ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home