Poodee

Friday, June 23, 2006

Menopause the Musical

Tonight I went to dinner and a play with my friends Franzy, Katie, and Katie's boyfriend Dan. We went to a great little restaurant called Shiraz which serves a kind of eclectic mix of Indian and Mediterranean dishes. I had the Tandoori Chicken, a half chicken cooked with amazing spices and curry, with sides of peach chutney, grilled veggies, and cous-cous (I think).

The play we went to was Menopause the Musical. When Franzy asked me to go I had some reservations, but I had no excuse not to and I am really glad I did. The play was FUNNY! It was high energy, highly entertaining and had really great music from the 60's & 70's. So Grandma E, if you are looking for another cultured activity this would be a great one for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home