Poodee

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Enemy, Grrrr!

We went round 2 this afternoon...Washer - 2, Poodee - 0. AGP thought it might be worth a shot to pull the back off it and see if I could see any worn belts or anything out of the ordinary. So I bailed it - again, and pulled it away from the wall. I didn't quite manage to get the back off, but it wasn't for trying! I did check the mesh filter where the cold water enters and it was clean as a whistle. The hose that goes into my utility sink did fall down and the last inch of water or so that I couldn't bail ran out. But then I had a bunch of water on my laundry room floor! So, is that supposed to happen? If I could get a long enough hose to make it to the shower drain would that work? I am out of ideas and have tried all of the suggestions for this. I think I am going to have to call a repair guy. Sigh.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger agperp said…

    Sorry for the bum advice. But, if you have a warranty, why don't you use it?

    -AP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home