Poodee

Monday, August 28, 2006

I am officially a W-I-M-P!

Okay, so I have been alluding to the fact that I can't stand the hot hot weather and have been wearing the pants a lot lately - that's the infamous crabby pants for those that don't know...

Starting Friday, we started getting some much needed rain. And it kept coming, and coming, and coming! As of yesterday we got 5 inches in a 24 hour period. We really got pelted and my power went out for a bit late yesterday afternoon. I looked around and in my attic and I am happy to report didn't find any water anywhere! (knock on wood)

The rain brought much cooler weather and it was about 70 degrees today. Dare I say it was "chilly" out? I know! Some of the girls at rugby practice were wearing jackets! Does this mean I am officially a Kansan? Maybe, I am sure not representing WI very well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home