Poodee

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Surprise Visitor!

This is Chris.
Chris got a last minute cheap cheap plane ticket and flew in late Friday night. I am very happy to see him - it was quite a surprise! Saturday morning we went to the River Market to look around and ate for the first time at Succotash - my new favorite breakfast spot. That evening, I made Chris dinner and he hung out at the house while I did Girls Night Out. Today we did work at Panera for the afternoon and then we hung out at Union Station for a bit. The Dead Sea Scrolls are on exhibit so there were a lot of fun things & activities involving that. There is also a fun science gift shop there too.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What are you doing going to girls night out when you have this cute guy at your place? Are you nuts?
    Kim

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Erica wanted to stay but I told her that she made a commitment to the girls and that it was far more important than staying home with the most handsome, intelligent, level headed, sensitive guy on the planet. I'm just happy she came back! I'm SO lucky!

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erica....is all that stuff Chris wrote about himself really true? If it is, you better hang on to him. I don't know too many guys with all those qualities :-)

    Love Mom

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The only other guy I know with those qualities is Andy, and he is taken - so you better follow Mom's advice!
    -ERP

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! I feel like my family doesn't trust me to know a good one when I see one AND how to keep him around! I GET IT! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home