Poodee

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Around the House

Chris adjusted his dining room lights to fit above his new dining room table which he also put together.

I was busy in the kitchen making miso soup, salad, eggrolls and getting the dyes ready for our Easter eggs.

The finished product! They turned out much brighter than I ever remembered as a kid.

Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's because when you were a kid, you couldn't wait long enough for the color to get nice and dark. You always wanted to dip the eggs out of the cup.

    Hugs - Mom

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I liked the OUR eggs. Sounds pretty serious. Guess who?

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I think I need a hint!

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Starts with G and Ends with ExxxR

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Erica said…

    GE, you sneaky devil!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home