Lola & Mona's
Saturday night we ate at a coastal Mexican restaurant called Lola. It was very good. I had the Marlin and the stuffed Trout (its a long story, you will have to ask Chris about it!). They make guacamole table side from the guac cart and have yummy sangria too.
We had Sunday brunch at Mona's. I had DaVinci's crab cake Florentine and Chris had a big breakfast burrito. We ended up talking to the owner for a while. He happened to be a rugby player and played for 20 years. After chatting him up a bit, he gave us his card, personal cell phone number, and said we should come back in for dinner some time and he would do something special for us. Gotta love rugby!
We had Sunday brunch at Mona's. I had DaVinci's crab cake Florentine and Chris had a big breakfast burrito. We ended up talking to the owner for a while. He happened to be a rugby player and played for 20 years. After chatting him up a bit, he gave us his card, personal cell phone number, and said we should come back in for dinner some time and he would do something special for us. Gotta love rugby!


2 Comments:
At 4:47 PM,
Anonymous said…
Once you're a rugger, you're a rugger for life. Rugger's take care of each other. Poodee, will you take care of me? I'll take care of you.
-ERP
At 8:52 PM,
Erica said…
Of course I will! Love, Pood
Post a Comment
<< Home