Poodee

Friday, March 02, 2007

Bio Salud!

Look what I found at the Mexican Price Chopper (a grocery store geared toward the Mexican population in KC. It isn't really called the "Mexican" Price Chopper but I refer to it as such fondly) -


The ad says Bio Salud:

is an industry leader in developing bilingual English and Spanish packaging for a healthy cholesterol-free, cultured dairy beverage. A true Mexican staple. It’s the only fortified beverage of its kind... packed with nutrients such as 12.7 billion live active cultures including Lactobacilius.

I love this stuff! I initially bought Strawberry (fresas), but went back to get pineapple (pina) and peach (durazno). And each little pack is only 99 cents. It's like taking a little shot of fruit flavored bacteria every morning. My intestinal tract has never felt better!

Oh, I almost forgot, this stuff is made in WI!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What?!?!?!?! You left poor Chris at home and went out on a girls' night out. Are you CRAZY? LOL. New rule: When your boy is in town you enjoy your time together:)) Miss you. LM.

    PS - My first Saturday off in months and it's RAINING! Ughhh. This world is trying to tell me to go shopping. But I refuse:)

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    me gusta bio salud!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home