you're pretty in pink this easter...I haven't done much - had a little shopping spree @ old navy today, and then hit trader joes - I had no groceries in the house since I was travelling all week last week. Spent the rest of the day looking for condos on-line. I might go into work in a little bit. I have a ton of work to catch up on. If you would answer your phone, I wouldn't have to type all of this! ;)
Sorry, I have been dead to the world this weekend. Probably because I have been passed out for most of it - including this afternoon. It took a lot of energy to get up get ready, and go out to brunch today.
only you would have a cute pink outfit PERFECT for easter brunch! adorable. you may not feel great, but you look fabulous. hope you guys had a great easter!
3 Comments:
At 2:16 PM,
agperp said…
you're pretty in pink this easter...I haven't done much - had a little shopping spree @ old navy today, and then hit trader joes - I had no groceries in the house since I was travelling all week last week. Spent the rest of the day looking for condos on-line. I might go into work in a little bit. I have a ton of work to catch up on. If you would answer your phone, I wouldn't have to type all of this! ;)
At 3:12 PM,
Erica said…
Sorry, I have been dead to the world this weekend. Probably because I have been passed out for most of it - including this afternoon. It took a lot of energy to get up get ready, and go out to brunch today.
At 8:29 AM,
Anonymous said…
only you would have a cute pink outfit PERFECT for easter brunch! adorable. you may not feel great, but you look fabulous. hope you guys had a great easter!
Post a Comment
<< Home