Poodee

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Trying to Tri

I haven't been blogging as often as I would like. As of April 1st, I officially started training for my first triathalon. It is REALLY time consuming. I am trying to run 2-3 miles and bike 10-15 miles every day that I don't have rugby (practices or games) I think I am going to start swimming Monday & Friday mornings before work next week.

The funny thing about this is that I don't own a bike, which is a pretty major part of the triathalon! I do however, own padded bike shorts and a bike rack for on my car. Very crucial accessories to have for a non-bike! I am bike shopping next weekend when AGPERP comes for a visit.

The triathalon is July 9th in Pleasant Prairie, WI. I'm sure tri training will be a hot new blogging topic for me...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger agperp said…

    where'd you get the bike rack?

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey!!! we're doing that tri too - the danskin one?? i'm so excited! i need a bike, too. AND a bike rack. i'm such a loser... ;) anyways, we'll have to keep each other motivated!!! love anna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home