Poodee

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Last Game of the Season

Today I played my last rugby game of the spring season. We played and beat Chicago North Shore by a large margin (we had at least 6 tries to their 2). I know my mom is breathing a huge sigh of relief now that I am not putting myself in a position to be possibly injured every weekend. I am a little sad, we had a GREAT season. But now I am focusing all of my attention on my upcoming triathalon. Just a little over a month until the race. So nervous!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are correct.....I am always glad when you play that last game. Aren't mom's supposed to worry about their kids?

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WELL HELLO miss sunday funday!!! hope you had a great weekend - sounds like you did! i miss you too! you will be fabulous in that triathalon, it's nothing compared to rugby - no one is out to kick your ass during it, it's kindof a weird feeling...in a good way! also, thanks for the johnny cash - LOVED IT!!
    miss you - anna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home