Poodee

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Grey's Anatomy Season 2 Soundtrack!

Since I couldn't get my Grey's fix on Sunday night, I googled some more fun Grey's stuff:

Videos: Official Music Videos - "How to Save a Life" by The Fray & "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol

ABC's Grey's Anatomy Website

www.greys-media.com

2 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ohhh, i love the first one! it's awesome - i think you would also really love G. Love and the Special Sauce if you don't already...also donovan frankenreiter...i know you like jack johnson so you may already have that other stuff. good surfing music :) ha ha yeah right...it actually just makes me think of the waves :)

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    I have heard a couple of Donovan Frankenreiters songs and I did like them, maybe I need to pick some of his stuff up! Thanks Anna!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home