KC Christmas
I had a really nice Christmas with my friends here in Kansas City. I arrived at Keith & Christina's House on Sunday evening with presents and food in hand. We drank Dark and Stormies (Black Rum & Ginger Beer) and put together a puzzle, watched A Christmas Story, and It's a Wonderful Life (it was the first time I had ever seen it) and had a sleep over.
We slept in on Monday morning and eventually got up and enjoyed mimosas and omelets and potatoes. Then it was present time! I got a hat and scarf set, a Baileys gift set, calendar, a rugby pint glass, and various stocking stuffers. We watched Holiday Inn and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Our friends Alan and Angela joined us as well as Libby and Tracy.
We slept in on Monday morning and eventually got up and enjoyed mimosas and omelets and potatoes. Then it was present time! I got a hat and scarf set, a Baileys gift set, calendar, a rugby pint glass, and various stocking stuffers. We watched Holiday Inn and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Our friends Alan and Angela joined us as well as Libby and Tracy.


You can see the tree, our puzzle, and Christina on Christmas morning above.
And then I stubbed my pinky toe on a bar stool - BAD. I thought it was broke and was even more convinced of that fact when I woke up this morning. After my first step out of bed, I was seeing spots and had to sit down for a bit. It was that painful. Needless to say, I did not walk to work today, I drove. My boys up in radiology fluoroscoped my foot this afternoon and it is not broken, despite the bruising on the top and bottom of my foot and all of the swelling and pain. I was relieved! You can't see it all that well, but it is bruised under my last three toes, and of course you can see the bruising on my pinky toe. 


1 Comments:
At 8:59 PM,
agperp said…
Your brother also stubbed his toe(s) while we were in Virginia - he thinks his are broken too - his are also black and blue. We got some tape for him to tape them together tonight. You can compare when we see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment
<< Home