Poodee

Monday, May 14, 2007

Hanging Up My Cleats

We had our last rugby match of the season this past Saturday and today I officially retired as a player and officer of the rugby club . I have more important things to bide my time right now. Namely grad school, work, Chris...

I am also retiring Poodee. Yup, you heard right. Chris and I have started a new blog:
www.chris-n-erica.blogspot.com

I will be sure to add it to the family and friends link on the right. Poodee will have its own link on the new blog page too.

Chris and I will both be able to log into the new blog and leave posts for all of you. We have quite a few already! We will have more readers too, as we will be sending out the new blog address to friends and both families.

It has been a good run, if I do say so myself.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too sad, brought a little tear to my eye.....no more poodee
    Mom

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha Ha. Even Beckham can't bend it like that. -AGP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home