Poodee

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I leave for 1 weekend and KC goes CRAZY!

First, people were fatally shot outside my beloved Target:
http://www.kansascity.com/115/story/89036.html

THEN, one of the Dr's I work with (well, used to work with) goes off the deep end:
http://www.kansascity.com/115/story/87043.html
I also know both of the Dr's that were threatened. Dr. Mygdal was really laid back and always friendly. He was one of my favorites to work with. Sad, sad.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger agperp said…

    Kansas City seems like a dangerous city - I don't know, maybe you should move out of there in a couple years. I've heard colorado is a tranquil place.

    Love, E

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Wow! Even all this won't stop me from heading out to KC next weekend. Erica will protect me :)

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erica,
    Your life really did get exciting. i really will feel better when you move to CO.
    Aunt Kim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home