1st KC Easter

Today me and 5 other rugby friends went to Brio Tuscan Grill for Easter brunch. It as amazing! There was so much really good food - A buffet for just breakfast food with scones, muffins, stuffed french toast, eggs, fritatta, bacon & sausage, biscuits & gravy, etc. Then there was a buffet just for salads, cold grilled veggies, cheeses, lasagna, and pastas. There was also a buffet of lunch type foods, including prime rib, salmon, crab cakes, cold shrimp, and chicken parmigian. Finally, there was the dessert buffet - oreos, chocolate truffles, chocolate peanut butter bars, strawberries, tiramisu, brownies, and a chocolate fountain!
Of course I forgot my camera - really not happy about that, I wish you could have seen it - very fancy!


2 Comments:
At 5:05 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey, Pood. I got your b-day present! Love it! Love the jazz shirt! Been listening to Curious George since last night...growing on me. Thanks! Love you, E
At 1:44 PM,
Anonymous said…
I am getting dissapointed - to comments since Easter:((((
Post a Comment
<< Home