John's Big Deck
Today I went to a grill out at Keith and Christina's. I made Green Pepper Dip and Oreo Cheesecake (my best cheesecake yet!).
After dinner we went to John's Upper Deck, a 3 level bar (with lots of dangerous steps). The top level is a patio overlooking the city and it is named "John's Big Deck" (see pic below). They have Karaoke every Sunday evening. I did get up there twice. Once to sing "Time of Your Life" by Green Day with Keith and then to sing Kelly Clarkson's "Since You Been Gone" with a guy named Justin that was sitting at the table next to us. I am not sure why I sang those songs, I don't particularly care for either of them!

At bar time we went back to Keith & Christina's for more Oreo Cheesecake, Green Pepper Dip, and Ceviche (Pretty much pico de gallo with fish and lemon - you marinate the fish with lemon juice for a few hours and the lemon literally cooks the fish)
After dinner we went to John's Upper Deck, a 3 level bar (with lots of dangerous steps). The top level is a patio overlooking the city and it is named "John's Big Deck" (see pic below). They have Karaoke every Sunday evening. I did get up there twice. Once to sing "Time of Your Life" by Green Day with Keith and then to sing Kelly Clarkson's "Since You Been Gone" with a guy named Justin that was sitting at the table next to us. I am not sure why I sang those songs, I don't particularly care for either of them!

At bar time we went back to Keith & Christina's for more Oreo Cheesecake, Green Pepper Dip, and Ceviche (Pretty much pico de gallo with fish and lemon - you marinate the fish with lemon juice for a few hours and the lemon literally cooks the fish)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home