AGPERP comes for a visit!
I was so excited that AGP & ERP were coming to KC that I could hardly sleep last night, I felt like a little kid at Christmas time!
I picked them up from the airport and we drove back into the city and to my little place. We got ready for dinner and went to Jack Stack for some KC BBQ. It was finger lickin' good! After dinner, Emily checked out the rotating orb of sorts in the parking lot:
I picked them up from the airport and we drove back into the city and to my little place. We got ready for dinner and went to Jack Stack for some KC BBQ. It was finger lickin' good! After dinner, Emily checked out the rotating orb of sorts in the parking lot:
Then, I took my guests to Union Station (my favorite place in KC) and then across the street to the Liberty memorial:





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home