Poodee

Monday, May 29, 2006

Happy Memorial Day!

It is storming here today. I took my bike out this morning and got back just in time to beat the rain. I am feeling frustrated with my biking. I only put in 3-4 miles today around my house and my legs were killing me! I have been unrealistic as to how many miles I should be able to put in. Like I said, I feel fit, but just not all that fit on my bike! I guess I just need to relax and take my bike out as much as I can and just keep building from there.

Any suggestions anyone?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just cruise around, no need to kill yourself. Take a nice easy cadence, don't get out of the saddle. Maybe you should take a trip up to the flatlands of old Oshk and get some easy miles in up here!

    -Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home