Poodee

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I am officially my father!

You may have noticed my absenteeism the past couple weeks. Many of you know that I have been house-hunting lately. I did find a house about 2 weeks ago that I really liked. So, I put in an offer and it was excepted - yay! From the day of the accepted offer you get 10 days to complete any inspections you would like. Grandma and Grandpa E came down last Wednesday and Thursday to look at the house and participate in the general inspection. After the inspection there were a few issues that I wanted addressed by the seller so a new contract was written on my behalf this past Monday. Now we are in a 5 day renegotiation period.

During this time, I have been a wreck! I am nervous and antsy. I haven't been sleeping well...Sound familiar to anyone? It should, because I inherited this worry wart behavior from my father. I always knew I had tendencies of a worrier, but this is a full blown case! I cannot wait until this week is over - then I will know if I am a new home owner or if I have to start the process all over again.

Dad, I just want to let you know I love ya and I find your idiosyncrasies very endearing. :)

I would also like to thank Grams and Gramps Ecker for making a special trip to KC just for me. I really appreciate it. I think the KC BBQ made the whole thing worth it, don't you?

I will keep you all posted on the house!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home